1. Focus: Most entrepreneurs have to adopt in working a more narrow market. In doing so, they develop an excellent reputation for service because the size of their projection area is more manageable.
2. Scope: The entrepreneurs are close to their markets and share many of the customer’s experiences.
3. Flexibility: entrepreneurs are more sensitive to the needs of their customers. They create products and services that meet customer needs in a very short time. They don’t wait next scheduled release or product iteration.
4. Surprise: Entrepreneurs understand the value of surprising the customers from time to time. See how Kodak failed to surprise customers but Instagram was able to do just that.
5. Transformation: Entrepreneurs can obtain new data from the market more quickly, and dramatically change its business model to seize new opportunities.
6. Associations: Entrepreneurs are not tied to old partnerships that do not work. They create smart business networks with strategic partners and meet the needs of their customers better.
7. Education: Due to the absence of large advertising budgets, entrepreneurs educate themselves prospect customers before they can sell to them. This confidence-building process changes the nature of the sale and produce quality relationships with customers.
8. Personalization: Entrepreneurs are more personal. The today connected world demands to connect the customer more and not just providing products and services. Entrepreneurs can convey a sense of belonging.
9. Passion: Most entrepreneurs have great passion for their product and services and convey that purpose and contagious passion.
The minimum age to sign up Facebook account is 13, however, thousands of younger kids have an account. Many parents who want to know what their children are up-to in Facebook have an option to monitor their children’s activities in Facebook thanks to MinorMonitor.
“MinorMonitor is a free web-based tool that gives a parent a quick, easy view into their child’s Facebook activities and friends, through knowledge-based analytics. Via an intuitive dashboard view, parents can access either a snapshot, or full detail and specifics, of potential dangerous activities such as bullying, hate crimes, drug use and sexual references”
The Smartguard iPhone Case has a specially pepper spray built-in. A plastic tab will make sure that it doesn’t misfire, but within this tiny canister is 6 half-second bursts of excruciating spray that has a five foot radius. This is going to stop a mugger in their tracks. It appears that this is only available in Germany, Switzerland, and Austria though, costing about $50 for the case, and $27 for additional bottles of pepper spray.
For busy people who want to effortlessly stay informed, Vocalyze provides a personalized mobile news and entertainment service that turns Tweets, blogs and and other written web content into real-time audio podcasts. How about if a robot reads to you your favourite news articles while you are driving to work!!. The service switches between a male and female voice after a couple of posts, which keeps things from getting monotonous.
We are featuring Howcast as a good source for instructional video content. With tens of thousands of short, helpful, high-quality videos to choose from, Howcast will help you with pretty much anything you need to know about; from How to Bake a Cake to How to Survive an Alien Abduction. The quality of the content is far superior to what you will find in youtube.